- How do I register for thesis credits?
- How many credits is the thesis?
- When is my thesis due?
- How do I submit my thesis?
- Where can I find my thesis online once it's been accepted?
- Thesis presentation dates for spring 2015
- How do I sign up for a thesis presentation?
- What is the Student Research Symposium?
- What should I do to prepare for my thesis presentation?
- What if my thesis adviser can't attend my thesis presentation?
- Can I invite friends and family to my thesis presentation?
- For more detailed information on the thesis project and getting started, please see the Senior Thesis page.
- For graduation FAQs please see the Graduation page.
- Still have a question? Email Nora: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using a By Arrangement form. For instructions to complete a By Arrangement form click here. Your thesis adviser will need to sign this form, then you should turn it into Nora in UHP 103. Honors will sign and deliver these forms to Registration.
8-10 total: 4 for the Thesis Seminar + 4-6 for the thesis.
Friday, Week 8 of the term you're finishing the thesis.
- Fall 2014: Friday, November 21st.
- Winter 2015: Friday, March 27th.
- Spring 2015: Friday, May 22nd.
Thursday, May 28, 2015.
- For summer, fall, or winter terms please email Nora: email@example.com
- For spring term:
Step 1: Check the calendar below
Step 2: Request an available time
Step 3: Invite your thesis adviser
PSU's annual academic conference for undergraduate and graduate students on campus. Proposals are due in early April and the Symposium will be in early May. If you are accepted to do a presenation (not a poster presenation), this will count for your thesis presentation requirement. See the Student Research Symposium website for more details. If you are accepted to present the SRS, you need to let Honors know so that we know you are meeting this requirement.
Your thesis presentation should be 5 minutes long. We block 20 minute periods for each presentation: 5 minutes for set up, 5 minutes for the presentation, and 10 minutes for questions. Powerpoint, or a visual component is recommended, however there is a limit of 3 slides. See the Thesis Presentation Guidelines.
Contact Nora to try to find a time that works for both you and your thesis adviser.