New First Year Students - Now accepting applications for Fall 2015
- Minimum qualifications: 3.5 High School GPA OR 1200 Critical Reading + Math score on the SAT OR 26 ACT score.
- Priority deadline: December 1, 2014
- Regular deadline: February 1, 2015
Transfer students and Current PSU students
- Minimum qualifications: 3.25 GPA in previous college course work.
- Applications for Winter 2015, Spring 2015, Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 accepted through the form below.
Applications for Fall 2014 can be submitted here.
- Deadline for fall 2014 term: Applications accepted while spaces remain.
Applications for 2015:
In this application, you will need to answer the following essay questions (minimum of 250 words for each).
- Diversity is defined as “the condition of being different.” Often diversity is seen as only an issue of race or culture. Consider other aspects of diversity and discuss what you bring to the diversity of the University Honors College.
- What is the most important city in the world and why? You might consider contemporary cities or cities of the past.
- For first year applicants only: Optional essay for Sustainability Scholarship: It has been suggested that we have surpassed the earth’s ability to sustain our current levels of population growth and consumption; resource scarcity and environmental degradation are predicted. How should universities and students work to address this challenge? How important is sustainability to your educational and career plans? We will use this essay answer to help us select Sustainability Scholars for the 2015-16 academic year.