Anthós is a student-run, peer-reviewed, open-access undergraduate academic journal published by the University Honors College (UHC) of Portland State University (PSU). Anthós publishes papers written by PSU undergraduate students from all disciplines, in an attempt to promote the undergraduate academic discussion at PSU, to provide UHC students with the experience of working on an academic journal, and to provide PSU students interested in continuing their education through graduate and professional schools the opportunity to publish their undergraduate research. Anthós is published at the end of each academic year in June.
PSU Submissions: Submissions for the 2015 issue will open in winter 2015 term.
Please visit us on PDX Scholar
Visit Anthós on Facebook for contest updates, reminders, and information on Anthós events. Please “like” our page!
Anthós Junior Editors Needed!
Anthós is currently recruiting for Honors students to join its Editorial Board for the 2014-2015 academic year!
- Application Form
- Applications are now being accepted on a rolling basis
- Please email your application form and academic writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please also ask the Honors professor providing your recommendation letter to email the letter directly to email@example.com.
Anthós Editors may be eligible to receive Honors internship credit for their work on the journal.
Call for a Graphic Designer:
- Extensive experience with photoshop and google docs as well as personal access to such tools
- Ability to commit to 3-5 hours of work and attend occasional meetings on campus (no more than once a month)
- Excellent and frequent email communication
- Digital portfolio
- No more than 5 pieces of any medium / style
- .pdf format (some mediums may need to be scanned)
- Cover letter in the body of your email
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lydia Giles & Amanda Joy