Cancer, Thriving and Surviving
The Stanford School of Medicine and the Cancer Research Center of Hawaii are conducting a study testing a new online workshop for people who have survived cancer. Take this great opportunity to participate in this 6 week, highly-interactive, online small-group workshop designed to give you ways to make your life less stressful and more rewarding, and to give you tools to take care of your health.
Who Can Participate?
- Adults (19 and over) who have been diagnosed with one type of cancer within the last 5 years
- Have completed cancer treatment (surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy), except for hormonal therapy
- Lives in the United States
- Have access to the Internet (high-speed recommended) and an email account
Benefits of Joining
- Learn to manage your stress better
- Learn to take care of your own health
- Learn ways to manage difficult emotions
- Learn ways to manage fatigue and effects of treatment
- Set goals and work toward them
- Get support from other people who have survived cancer
- Share your experiences and help others