Infomation regarding the Master of Public Health Program: Health Management and Policy:
For admission to the Oregon Master of Public Health Program, Health Management and Policy track, prospective students must apply directly through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS) system, the centralized application service for CEPH accredited schools and programs of public health.
Through SOPHAS, you will need to submit the following items with your application:
- A 500 word statement of intent. The statement should address the following: 1) Professional goals; 2) Planned area of study and field of specialization; 3) Desired employment sector; 4) How the degree furthers achievement of your professional goals
- Three recommendation letters from individuals familiar with the applicant's academic and/or professional capabilities. Preferably, two of the three letters should be from former instructors or from individuals with knowledge of your professional performance and potential
- A copy, official or unofficial, of all transcripts (International students must submit a WES Evaluation through SOPHAS. Click here for more information.)
- A current resume
- The scores of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Please note that you should make arrangements to take the GRE well in advance of the application deadline. The GRE code for the MPH program in SOPHAS is 1045.
- TOEFL scores (official or unofficial) if required.