Important Information - New Application Process
Starting September 1st, 2015 only one application will need to be submitted to apply to your degree (except MPH). The following materials should be submitted through the application link found on the Office of Graduate Studies website.
- Non-refundable application fee (no cash)
- One official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended (both sides need to be uploaded)
- Measles Vaccine Form
- Statement of Financial Support and Declaration of Finances (if International)
- International Applicants who currently reside in the United States with an F-1 or J-1 visa must fill out the SEVIS form
- Official TOEFL scores if the applicant does not speak English as a native language and has not received a graduate or undergraduate degree in an English-speaking territory
A 500 word statement of intent. The statement should address the following: 1) Professional goals; 2) Planned area of study and field of specialization; 3) Desired employment sector; 4) How the degree (MPA, MPA:HA) furthers achievement of your professional goals
- Three recommendation letters from individuals familiar with the applicant's academic and/or professional capabilities. Preferably, two of the three letters should be from former instructors or from individuals with knowledge of your professional performance and potential.
- A current resume
- The scores of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Please note that you should make arrangements to take the GRE well in advance of the application deadline.
*Note: If you are planning to apply to the Masters of Public Health: Health Management and Policy program, please click here.