Financing Your MS in Financial Analysis
Graduate Assistants (GA) are awarded tuition remission and a monthly stipend. They also support faculty with innovative research and administrative support throughout the academic year.
GAs are selected based on outstanding past achievement and their promise for success in graduate school.
Profile of Graduate Assistant Awards
|GMAT Score||660 - 720|
|GPA||3.46 - 3.71|
|Years of work experience (post-undergraduate degree)||5 - 6 years|
Eligibility requirements for GA positions include:
- A complete Portland State MSFA application by the February 1st deadline (including GMAT or GRE score)
- A complete supplemental GA application submitted through the online application system by February 1st
Process and Timeline for SBA GA awards:
- February 1st - Award commitee begins reviewing applications
- April 1st - All applicants are notified of results
- August - September - Faculty begin interviewing GA recipients for specific positions.
For details on other ways to finance your degree go to: