Give it Twice Trust
You may be looking for a way to provide your children with income while making a gift to PSU at the same time. The Give it Twice Trust is a popular option that allows you to transfer your IRA at death to a term of years unitrust. The unitrust will pay income to your family for a number of years and then distribute the balance to PSU.
- Full value of IRA invested to produce income.
- Payments made to children for a term of years.
- Estate tax deduction and savings for your gift.
- Supports Portland State's mission of serving students.
How this Plan Meets Your Goals
The Give it Twice Trust helps you meet your goals:
- Save on income and estate taxes.
- Treat your children equally.
- Give children time to learn.
Office of Planned Giving