Technology Support and Reporting Services
Our goal is to provide financial reporting, technical solutions and training to help solve business problems while maintaining a secure and stable computing environment.
- Financial reporting
- Computer support and application development for the University Financial Services offices and the Office of Finance and Administration
- Desktop and server support for the University Financial Services office and the Office of Finance and Administration
- Banner FIS training for all Financial Information System (FIS) users across the campus, providing online resources, group and individual training
FAX - 503.725.3400
Hours - Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Location - Neuberger Hall 171
Banner FIS training
Training on Banner is available through enrolling in any of our upcoming courses. All of these courses are hands-on, delivered one-on-one or in small groups. Available courses include Introduction to Banner, Banner Reports and Banner FIS Document Approval. The full course list and enrollment procedures are available here.
University Financial Services-related training scheduled through Human Resources (for example, journal voucher entry, cash handling, etc.) click here
Other FIS related information and links:
- Need a Banner FIS account? Use eBAR - visit banweb.pdx.edu and choose the Banner Access Menu - > Banner Access Request
- Purchasing and Contracting information
- Vendor List
- Fund Type Summary
- Account Type Summary
- UFS Departmental Reports (UFS Staff Only)
Vendor Hotline - set up or update vendor information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner Hotline - Banner passwords now sync to your ODIN log in.