Student Financial Services
For questions about your Student Account, please call: 503.725.3440
Student Financial Services provides University support services with four teams: Cashiering, Student Accounts, Student Collections and ID Card Services.
Student Financial Services assists students in understanding the many facets of their financial obligation to the University. We help students by providing timely information about student's financial accounts and recording payments.
Student Financial Services has four support teams:
Student Financial Services:
- Maintains Banner tuitions and fee tables, as well as other A/R tables
- Maintains detail code tables
- Coordinates cashiering, receivables, collections and ID card services staff
- Develops processes and procedures for the office
- Issues 1098-T forms
- Processes and collects Perkins Loans
Release of Student Records
Portland State University's Student Financial Service's Department is hosting the Western Student Financial Services Conference July 20th & 21st. Learn More!
|Hours:||Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Location:||Neuberger Hall, Room 179|