Short Term Loans
Short Term Loan funds are sent to Higher One and distributed via the student's chosen refund preference the following day.
Short Term Loan funds are subject to the payment plan schedule for the current term and will be included in the plan's installment amounts. For example: a $300 loan borrowed before the first payment plan due date will increase the first installment by $105.
Short Term Loan Requests may be denied if the student does not have a good credit history with the University.
- Must be enrolled in current term courses (this includes Summer)
- Must have account balance paid in full or be current on the PSU payment plan
- Have no previous term outstanding balances
- Have no other short term loans outstanding
- Cannot be employed by PSU at .5 FTE or higher, excluding student employees
- Limit two short term loans per term - no exceptions
- If previous short term loan was paid off by Financial Aid, students will not be eligible for a new short term loan until after census date
- PSU One Card must be presented at the time of application
- Service fee associated with this loan based on the amount of the short term loan issued is required
|$50 - $100||$5|
|$101 - $250||$10|
|$251 - $400||$15|
|$401 - $600||$20|
Availability Date Range
|Fall 2014||9/22/2014 - 11/21/2014|
|Winter 2015||12/29/2014 - 2/27/2015|
|Spring 2015||3/16/2015 - 5/22/2015|
|Summer 2015||6/15/2015 - 7/31/2015|