Financial Holds Policy
If you are unable to access your account online, you may have a transcript or registration hold. To view your active holds login to your banweb account.
Registration Holds are placed on accounts under any of the following circumstances:
- Prior term balance is greater than $0.00
- Account is past due on the 2nd or 3rd installment of the PSU Payment Plan
- Current term balance is greater than $250 on accounts enrolled on restricted differential tuition courses (formerly known as self support courses) 4 weeks into the term
- Unsatisfied Perkins Loan requirements exist
- Account has been transferred to a collection agency
- Account has a stop payment or returned check payment
- Account has been written off, for active collection
If you have a registration hold, and you’ve recently paid your balance in full, your hold will be removed automatically by the next business day. No further effort is needed on your part.
Transcript Holds are placed on accounts when the 2nd or 3rd payment plan installments are not paid in full. The missed payment must be paid in order to have the transcript hold removed.
Diploma Holds are placed on accounts with an outstanding balance or unsatisfied Perkins requirements. Diplomas will not be released on accounts with an outstanding balance.
Perkins Holds are placed on accounts that require a Perkins Exit-Interview and/or are delinquent. Transcripts and diplomas will not be released on accounts with a Perkins hold.
Current Address Holds are placed on accounts with invalid addresses and/or returned mail.
For a list of important dates please refer to the Academic Calendar
Please contact our office for more information.