Search Google Appliance

Perkins Loans

If you have a Perkins Loan, Bell Memorial Graduate Loan or received NOYCE or OTRM funds that became a loan and need an appointment to discuss it, please contact Student Financial Services: phone 503.725.3440 option 4, or visit our office in NH 153.

If you want to apply for a long term loan contact the Office of Student Financial Aid

We have listed some Perkins information or forms you may need:

Perkins Student Rights and Responsibilities

  • This form is for answering questions concerning billing, repayment, deferment and cancellation.

Perkins Cancellations

  • These forms are for canceling a portion or all of your loan for the type of work you do after school.

Perkins Deferments

  • These forms are for deferring repayment for various reasons.


Mail payments to Portland State University, c/o Educational Computer Systems, Inc., 181 Montour Run Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108 or log in to If you do not have your pin number, you can call 1-888-549-3274. Portland State University's school code is 81. Card payments are accepted online but not at the university.

Correspondence should be sent to Portland State University PO Box 202, Portland, OR 97207-0202.

For other financial aid information, please contact the Financial Aid Office, 503.725.3461 or 1.800.547.8887 or visit

Other useful financial aid links: