PSU Payment Plan
Introducing the PSU Payment Plan - Fall 2014
We are excited to announce a new way of managing tuition payments at PSU. The PSU Payment Plan is intended to provide flexibility for students and parents paying their account balance in 3 monthly installments throughout the term.
- term balance split into 3equal payments
- no interest or account maintenance fees
- automatic payment setup e-check or card
- opt in every term before the first due date ($35 enrollment fee waived for 2014-15)
- required auto enrollment in plan for accounts with a balance after the first due date
- $100 late fee for each missed installment
- pre-registration cancelled if balance is not paid in full by 3rd installment
To enroll in the payment plan, log on your Banweb account and select: Student Services / Student Account / Make a Payment or Enroll in the Payment Plan / Yes continue on CashNet site
DUE DATES FOR 2014-2015
|Fall 2014||Winter 2015||Spring 2015||Summer 2015|
|1st Installment Due||October 6||January 6||April 6||July 6|
|2nd Installment Due||November 6||February 6||May 6||August 6|
|3rd Installment Due||December 6||March 6||June 6||September 6|
MISS A PAYMENT?
|$100 late fee||Registration Hold||
(droped on 12/29/14)
Listen to our KPSU radio ad.
Check the PSU Vanguard page about the payment plan.