PSU Payment Plan
We are excited to announce a new way of managing tuition payments at PSU. The PSU Payment Plan is intended to provide flexibility for students and parents paying their account balance in 3 monthly installments throughout the term. Students enrolled in courses for current term can participate in the payment plan.
- Term balance split into 3 equal payments
- No cost to enroll in the payment plan
- Schedule automatic payments - must be setup each term
- Opt in voluntarily at no cost every term before the first due date.
- Required auto enrollment in plan for accounts with a balance after the first due date.
- $100 late fee for each missed installment.
- Pre-registration cancelled if balance is not paid in full by 3rd installment.
- Registration and transcript hold placed on missed payments. See financial holds policy.
To enroll in the payment plan, log on your Banweb account and select: Student Services / Student Account / Make a Payment or Enroll in the Payment Plan / Yes continue on CashNet site
PAYMENT DUE DATES
|1st Installment Due||October 6||January 6||April 6||July 6|
|2nd Installment Due||November 6||February 6||May 6||August 6|
|3rd Installment Due||December 6||March 6||June 6||September 6|
MISS A PAYMENT?
|$100 late fee||Registration and |
student must setup AutoPay)
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION FOR 2015-2016
|Fall 2015||September 14, 2015|
|Winter 2016||December 28, 2015|
|Spring 2016||March 21, 2016|
|Summer 2016||June 13, 2016|
Course registration is cancelled if account balance is not paid in full by the specified dates.
Listen to our KPSU radio ad.
Check the PSU Vanguard page about the payment plan.