PSU Payment Plan
The PSU Payment Plan is intended to provide flexibility for students and parents by allowing them to pay their account balance in 3 monthly installments throughout the term. Students enrolled in courses for current term can participate in the PSU Payment Plan.
Watch the Instructional Video: Enrolling in the PSU Payment Plan!
- Term balance is split into 3 equal payments due each month.
- Enrollment is free.
- Automatic payments may be scheduled. (They must be set up each term.)
- Opt in voluntarily at no cost every term before the first payment due date.
- Enrollment in the plan is mandatory and automatic for accounts with a balance after the first due date.
- A $100 late fee is charged for each missed installment.
- Pre-registration for classes is cancelled if the balance is not paid in full by the 3rd installment.
- Registration and transcript holds are placed on accounts with multiple missed payments placed on missed payments. Please see financial holds policy for more details.
To enroll in the payment plan, log on your Banweb account and select: Student Services / Student Account / Make a Payment or Enroll in the Payment Plan / Yes continue on CashNet site
PAYMENT DUE DATES
|1st Installment Due||October 6||January 6||April 6||July 6|
|2nd Installment Due||November 6||February 6||May 6||August 6|
|3rd Installment Due||December 6||March 6||June 6||September 6|
MISS A PAYMENT?
|$100 late fee||Registration and |
student must setup AutoPay)
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION FOR 2015-2016
Course registration is cancelled if an account balance is not paid in full by the specified dates.
|Fall 2015||September 14, 2015|
|Winter 2016||December 28, 2015|
|Spring 2016||March 21, 2016|
|Summer 2016||June 13, 2016|
|Fall 2016||September 12, 2016|
Listen to our KPSU radio ad.
Check out the PSU Vanguard page about the payment plan.