PSU Payment Plan
Introducing the PSU Payment Plan - Fall 2014
We are excited to announce a new way of managing tuition payments at PSU. The PSU Payment Plan is intended to provide flexibility for students and parents paying their account balance in 3 monthly installments throughout the term. Students enrolled in courses for current term can participate in the payment plan.
- term balance split into 3 equal payments
- no interest or account maintenance fees
- automatic payment setup by e-check or credit card
- opt in at no cost every term before the first due date
- required auto enrollment in plan for accounts with a balance after the first due date
- $100 late fee for each missed installment
- pre-registration cancelled if balance is not paid in full by 3rd installment
- transcript policy is unaffected by the PSU Payment Plan. Click here for more information.
To enroll in the payment plan, log on your Banweb account and select: Student Services / Student Account / Make a Payment or Enroll in the Payment Plan / Yes continue on CashNet site
DUE DATES FOR 2014-2015
|Fall 2014||Winter 2015||Spring 2015||Summer 2015|
|1st Installment Due||October 6||January 6||April 6||July 6|
|2nd Installment Due||November 6||February 6||May 6||August 6|
|3rd Installment Due||December 6||March 6||June 6||September 6|
MISS A PAYMENT?
|$100 late fee||Registration Hold||
(dropped on 12/29/14)
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION FOR 2014-2015
Winter 2015 registration cancelled on December 29, 2014 if Fall 2014 balance not paid in full
Spring 2015 registration cancelled on March 23, 2015 if Winter 2015 balance not paid in full
Summer 2015 registration cancelled on June 15, 2015 if Spring 2015 balance not paid in full
Fall 2015 registration cancelled on September 14, 2015 if Summer 2015 balance not paid in full
Listen to our KPSU radio ad.
Check the PSU Vanguard page about the payment plan.