Search Google Appliance

ID Card Services

Official PSU ID

All students can pick up their PSU ID/Access Card at the ID Services Office. The PSU ID/Access Card is used for access to secured buildings on campus.


After enrolling for classes, all students are automatically issued a PSU OneCard by mail and can use this card to choose their preference for receiving financial aid refunds.

PSU Official ID/Access Card

All students are issued a PSU ID/Access Card at ID Services in Neuberger Hall. The PSU ID/Access Card is used to gain access to campus buildings that are locked to increase the security of the campus. Please pick up your PSU ID/Access Card during your New Student Orientation session or your first visit to campus. The first card is issued at no charge and replacements are $21.

Your PSU OneCard can be used to access campus services such as the ASRC student recreation center, Millar Library, and meal plans. It’s also your key to receiving financial aid. When you receive your PSU OneCard by mail, activate it by clicking “Get Started” at and choose from the following three refund choices.

Choice No. 1: ACH Direct Deposit. Have PSU refunds directly deposited into your existing bank account via ACH. This is the best option for most students who already have a checking account. You will need your checking account’s routing and account numbers to complete activation. Refund processing time is two to three days.

Choice No. 2: PSU One Account . Open a checking account with Higher One. PSU refunds will be deposited into this checking account and your PSU OneCard is used as a debit MasterCard to access your funds. See for more information about the Higher One account. This option works well for students who do not already have a bank account. Before choosing this option, please review the terms of service and fees associated with the PSU One Account at to ensure that this checking account will meet your banking needs. Refund processing time is one day.

Choice No. 3: Paper Check. Have PSU Refunds mailed as a paper check. This is not recommended. The paper check option increases the time it takes to receive your refund to five or more days. Paper checks cannot be forwarded by the post office. If you choose paper check, you will have additional time requirements and costs associated with going to a bank to deposit the check. The paper used and additional delivery requirements are bad for the environment. We recommend instead choosing one of the electronic refund preferences above.


When to Expect Your PSU OneCard

Cards are mailed immediately to students who have registered for classes and had their photo taken. Please maintain an up-to-date address with Admissions, Registration, and Records to ensure that you receive your card.

If you have registered for classes but have not found time to be photographed, your card will be mailed three weeks before the term begins without a photo. If you receive a non-photo card, simply activate this card at and come to ID Services to be photographed. We will then mail you a replacement card with a photo at no charge.

Your card will not be mailed until you have registered for classes.

Undeliverable PSU OneCards are returned to ID Services. We will hold your card for 30 days and contact you through your registered email address if we receive your card.  Returned cards cannot be forwarded and if not picked up within 30 days will need to be reissued at a cost of $21. To prevent this, please maintain an up-to-date address with PSU.

For all questions related to your PSUOne card (HigherOne OneAccount) Checking Account please visit or contact Higher One at 877-778-7781.

To check on delivery of your PSU OneCard, click "Where's My Card" at If no results are returned, please check that you’ve met the required criteria listed above.

Petition for Waiver of Replacement PSU OneCard Fee

Before filling out this petition, please activate your PSU OneCard and select a refund preference at Reissuance of a PSU OneCard incurs a $21 fee. If you would like to request a waiver of the ID card replacement fee, you may submit a written petition below. This petition must be submitted no more than fourteen days after the card replacement fee is applied to your account.