Search Google Appliance

ID Card Services

My PSU Key Card beeps when I hold it to the reader, but the door doesn't open. Why not?
You do not have access assigned to your card. Contact the department that is in charge of the building/room you are trying to enter to have your card activated. ID Services can not assign access to your card.

How do I check my PSU One account balance?
Call PSU One at 877-778-7781 or log in at ID Services representatives cannot see your account information. This only applies to students who have selected PSU OneCard as their refund preference.

I've had a name change. How do I update my ID?
Before coming to ID Services, please update your name with Admissions, Registration, and Records (students) or Human Resources (faculty/staff).  Once your name is changed in Banweb, please come to ID Services with a valid government issued photo ID showing your new name and we will exchange your current card for one with your new name. PSU OneCards for name changes are issued free of charge. PSU Key Cards issued for name changes incur a $21 fee.

How do I make deposits to my PSU One account?
Cash and checks can be deposited at the Cashiers Office in NH lobby. For additional options, please visit

Where are the no fee ATMs for my PSU One Card?
There are 4 PSU One ATMs on campus in the following locations:

  • Neuberger Hall lobby
  • Smith Memorial Student Union, next to the Information Desk
  • Millar Library, near the copy machines
  • Broadway Housing Building, 2nd floor near the vending machines. This is a 24 hour ATM. Swipe your card on the 6th Ave. entrance card reader to enter after hours.

I lost my PSU OneCard. What do I do?
You can cancel your card and order a replacement through, by calling Higher One at 877-778-7781, or by coming to the ID Services Office. Please report lost cards immediately to avoid fraudulent use. If you come to ID Services, we will need to see a valid government issued photo ID to issue you a new card. There is a $21 fee to replace the PSU OneCard.

I lost my PSU Key Card. What do I do?
Come to the ID Services window or call ID Services at 503-725-8333 to report loss of your card. Please report loss immediately to prevent unauthorized use. To have your card replaced, we will need to see your valid government issued photo ID.

What forms of ID do you accept?
ID Services requires all of our customers to present a valid government issued photo ID for any and all transactions. Accepted IDs include only:

  • Driver license issued by a U.S. state
  • DMV Identification Card issued by a U.S. state
  • Passsport from any country
  • Military ID
  • Permanent Resident Card