PSU introduced Student electronic-bills (e-bills) in May 2010 to:
Improve customer service
- Students will have access to statements within two days instead of about a week through the U.S. mail
- Staff will be able to view an exact replica of the statement that is sent to students
- PSU will contribute less paper to the waste stream
- Will save approximately 160,000 pieces of paper and 320,000 envelopes each year (one mailed and one return envelope for each statement)
- PSU will save on the cost of paper, envelopes, postage and third party vendor
- Approximate savings $120,000 each year
Students will be sent an email to their ODIN email account when their statement is ready to view and can then view their e-bill statement online by logging into myPSU at my.pdx.edu. Students will be able to view their e-bill statement, print their e-bill statement, and go directly to the current web based payment system to make a payment.
Billing statements are generated around the 15th of each month, with payment due on the 10th day of the following month. Your account balance is available from the PSU website: banweb.pdx.edu under Student Services. Interest is assessed on previously billed account balances at the rate of 12% per annum (0.03288% daily rate). A billing charge is also assessed on previously billed account balances.
Questions regarding tuition and tuition related fees, or your account in general, should be directed to this office. Questions regarding specific charges such as housing, library fines, parking fines, gym fines, etc. should be directed to that department.