Accounts Payable supports the PSU community by administering and processing transactions involving services rendered to the many departments within the University.
As part of Campus Accounting Services, the Accounts Payable team supports the University's mission of instruction and research by providing efficient and effective business services for PSU vendors and the entire PSU community.
Accounts Payable Services
- Reconcile Personal Reimbursements, Petty Cash Reimbursements, and Project Advances
- Audit and process PSU's invoices
- Maintain and process centralized billings, including VISA statements
- Maintain and process Wireless Communication allowances through HRC
- Train departments in A/P procedures and policies
Frequently Used Forms and Procedures
- Personal Reimbursement/Petty Cash Reimbursement Form
- Wireless Communication Phone Policy
- Wireless Communication Authorization
- Lost Check Statement
- Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit (ACH) Form
||M - F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.