Search Google Appliance

PSUOne Process

A PSU OneCard is provided to registered students of the university. It is used for access to the library, rec. center, dining services and more. It is also used to process financial aid and other university refunds. Higher One, the company that manages the PSU OneCard, will distribute financial aid disbursements and other university refunds to you. You can choose to have the funds deposited to a free OneAccount checking account, transferred to an existing bank account, or have a paper check mailed to you. In order to receive any type of refund, you must activate your PSU OneCard card by going to

For additional help and information regarding the PSU OneCard, please visit


Next Step: Maintain Academic Progress