Click on any of the links below:
- How do I signup for PSU Alert or update my information?
- How does the PSU Alert emergency notification system work?
- Who sends out alerts?
- What types of alerts will be sent?
- Why am I getting PSU Alert Tests?
- How do I close my PSU Alert account?
Please sign into the PSU Information System-https://banweb.pdx.edu/pls/oprd/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin.
Once in the system:
- Click "Personal Information"
- Then click "PSU Alert Emergency Notification System"
- Alter any fields that you would like to update.
If you have forgotten or lost your PSU ID or PIN please go to the OAM website (oam.pdx.edu) or call the help desk (503-725-HELP) to get it reset.
In an emergency situation an alert will be sent from the PSU Alert emergency notification system administrator and you will receive a text message, email, or voicemail depending upon how you chose to be notified. Read these messages promptly and follow the instructions.
Additional instructions may follow throughout the emergency situation so be sure to enter accurate contact information.
Who sends out alerts
All PSU Alert messages will be the official safety and emergency messages of Portland State University. PSU Alert messages will be crafted and sent by one of several delegated administrators.
You can not delete your PSU Alert account. Your @pdx.edu email address is automattically enrolled and can not be removed.