Search Google Appliance


If an institution I attended offers to send an English translation of my transcript instead of a transcript in the original language, will Portland State consider it an official document for admissions purposes?

No, a transcript or degree certificate is considered official only if it is in the original language of instruction and is delivered to Portland State in an unopened envelope from the issuing institution. The institution could provide an official transcript or degree certificate in the original language and an official English translation (again, in an unopened envelope from the issuing institution) of the transcript or degree certificate to satisfy the official document requirement.