Search Google Appliance


I am a post-bac student. Why didn't I receive a transfer evaluation report?
As a post-bac student pursuing a second degree, we assume you completed all general education requirements in your first university degree program. Thus, you are required to complete only the classes required by your academic department and any necessary B.A. or B.S. requirements. To find out the specific classes you must complete for a second bachelor's degree, you must submit a copy of your academic records (a list of classes completed and a detailed description of each class) directly to an academic advisor in your academic department.