Search Google Appliance


I am a co-admitted student. Should I get my financial aid from Portland State or the community college?

Which school administers your financial aid can vary from term to term. As long as you enroll in lower division (100/200-level) courses at Portland State, either school can administer the aid. Community colleges cannot administer aid for upper division (300/400-level) courses; therefore, your financial aid should be administered by Portland State whenever you enroll in upper division courses.

Also, be aware that you must be enrolled in at least 6 credits at Portland State to be eligible for financial aid from Portland State for the term.

See the Financial Aid web site for further information.