How is the Executive Master of Public Administration degree program different from the traditional Master of Public Administration program?
The Executive Master of Public Administration program has a number of unique features:
- Requires 45 credit hours of study vs 60 credit hours - Students can graduate in 2 years.
- Enroll as part of a cohort and build lasting and diverse professional relationships.
- Saturday class sessions make it easy to attend for students who live outside the Portland area.
- Personalized staff support enables you to focus exclusively on your coursework and build skills that are immediately relevant to your current responsibilities.
- Our program’s small size enables us to invest in your success, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Unique field-tested public service leadership model.
- One week-long national and international field experience (Washington D.C. and 2008 Cohort – Lanzhou, China, 2009 Cohort – Seoul, South Korea, 2010 Cohort – Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi, Vietnam).