Search Google Appliance


How do I guarantee that when I transfer I will begin as a junior?
If you have 90 or more transferable credits or have earned either an Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer degree or a Washington Direct Transfer degree you will transfer to PSU with junior standing and will have met all lower-division, general education requirements. You must complete the upper-division general education requirements, degree requirements, and all lower- and upper-division prerequisites and requirements for your major.