Search Google Appliance


How do I get my records and transcripts from the Center for Executive and Professional Education?

Unofficial transcripts for noncredit courses are available to view and print from the new Portland State Student Portal. For previous courses, please contact the Program Manager for the program you received your certificate.  For credit coursework, requests for an official transcript should be sent to: Transcript Office, Portland State University, PO Box 1389, Portland, OR 97207-1389. Unofficial transcripts can be printed off the PSU Information System after logging into your account.