Search Google Appliance


Do I need to own a computer to participate in Counselor Education courses?

A personal computer is recommended but not required for the Counselor Education Department. All applicants must be computer literate and have a working e-mail address. The Graduate School of Education operates the Metropolitan Instructional Support Lab (MISL) and students can use the lab at the Portland State University Library. After admission students can request an e-mail account from the Office of Information Technology.