Search Google Appliance


Can I transfer military credit?

Yes. Persons who have successfully completed military course work which has been determined to be equivalent to college level credit by the American Council on Education may apply to use courses as transfer credit. Military transcripts should be submitted at the time of application for admissions. Major departments bear the final authority for deciding if these credits may be used to meet major requirements.