Campus Space Committee
The Campus Space Committee is tasked with the responsibility of making decisions on campus space requests. The staff to the Campus Space Committee provides support by gathering information related to the requests for presentation to the Committee.
Committee Charter: To provide efficient and effective allocation of education and general spaces for academic and administrative uses to fulfill the University's mission.
- Susan Beatty, Dean of College of Liberal Arts and Science
- Dan Fortmiller, Associate Vice President of Academic and Career Services
- Alan Kolibaba, Assistant Vice Provost for Research Services
- Robyn Pierce, Director of Facilities Managment
- Kevin Reynolds, Vice Provost for Academic Fiscal Strategies and Planning
- Dan Zalkow, Executive Director for Campus and Capital Planning and Development
- Cindy Baccar, Associate Director, Office of Admissions, Records, and Registration
- Ernest Tipton, Campus Planning Office
- Amanda Wolf, Space Management Analyst, Campus Planning Office
Departments and other parties interested in requesting space on campus should contact Amanda Wolf Walters, Space Managment Analyst at (503) 725-4939.