Facilities and Planning supports the University’s Climate Action Plan and goal of reaching a 75% diversion rate by 2015. The following sites will assist your effort in supporting these goals:
WEEKLY GLASS & MIXED RECYCLING SCHEDULE
|SMSU-offices||URB / DLC||RGH||NH 405||SMSU-Market & 117|
Outdoor Compost Bin Locations
Below are locations where you can dispose of your office compost. Note that Facilities & Planning can provide you with compost bin liners. You may request that bin liners be delivered to you by submitting a work order at: http://www.pdx.edu/facilities/wo
- ASRC loading dock
- Blumel Hall across from Meetro Café
- Broadway Housing trash/recycling area
- FAB trash/recycling area on 4th Ave.
- Helen Gordon Child Development Center
- K-House alleyway on Montgomery St. next to USB
- MCB caged area in parking garage level B2
- Millar Library south side near trash corral
- OND caged area on upper parking level
- SMSU loading dock
- URBN loading dock on Mill St.
Toner Collection: Used toner cartridges may be returned to FAP via campus mail. Please label the cartridge box “FAP” and place it with your outgoing mail.
Styrofoam/Other Specialty Items: For other items, please call the FAP recycling coordinator at campus extension 5-4300.