Mail, Shipping & Receiving
Mail, Shipping and Receiving Services provides the University community with timely and accurate handling, distribution and processing of all mail, while utilizing staff and resources effectively and efficiently.
Mail and Shipping services include:
- Pick-up delivery of university related mail and packages
- Process all outgoing university related mail and packages
- Intra campus mail
- Bulk mailing services
- Campus distributions
- Express services pickup, processing and related carrier services (UPS, FedEx, DHL, Motor Freights and vendors)
- State shuttle mail connections
Receiving services include:
- Electronically log parcels received
- Deliveries of parcels performed daily by priority
- Critical deliveries, as informed by departments, will be delivered as soon as possible.
- Priority deliveries with signature receipt
Mail Service Hours
7:30 to 4:00
University Services Building
Phone 5-4920 or 5-4922.
Mail Code- MAIL.
Additional Mail and Shipping Information and Forms