WRC Empowerment Project: Coffee & Tea Discussions
Every Thursday starting March 31st, 10:00-11:00AM in WRC Lounge
The WRC Empowerment Project would like to invite all self-identified women students for Thursday Coffee & Tea Discussions.
What is the Empowerment Project?
It is a program designed for older returning women returning to school, women of color, women veterans, student parents, and first generation students. Are concerned about . . .
- Trying to balance a full schedule, with work, family and school?
- Being the oldest in your class?
- Networking & social opportunities?
- Transferring from a community college or currently enrolled at PCC & PSU?
- Finding a place to Connect and Thrive?
If interested please call the Women's Resource Center at 503-725-5672 and set up an appointment with Tonya Jones, the Empowerment Project Coordinator, or email at email@example.com