Portland State University Center for Transportation Studies Spring 2008 Transportation Seminar Series presents: Travel Time Estimation for Traffic Management and Traveler Information.
Speaker: Robert L. Bertini, Portland State University
Time: Friday April 4, 2008, 12:00pm - 1:30p.m.
Location: Urban Center Building, SW 6th and Mill, Room 204; see map.
- Email questions before or during the seminar to: email@example.com
- Participate LIVE via streaming video
- View future seminars and past archived seminars via streaming video
- Listen to archived seminars in MP3
- Join the transportation LISTSERVE