Portland State University's Center for Transportation Studies' Winter 2009 Transportation Seminar Series presents: Private Sector Role in Reducing Auto Travel: Motives for Innovation?
Speaker: Tom Brennan, Principal, Nelson/Nygaard Consulting Associates
Time: Friday, February 13, 2009, 12:00 - 1:00pm
Location: PSU Urban Center Building, SW 6th and Mill, Room 204; see map.
- Email questions before or during the seminar to: email@example.com
- Participate LIVE via streaming video
- View future seminars and past archived seminars via streaming video
- Listen to archived seminars in MP3
- Join the transportation LISTSERVE