Portland State University Center for Transportation Studies Spring 2008 Transportation Seminar Series presents: Older Drivers in Portland: Factors Associated with Continuing or Ceasing to Drive.
Speaker: Margaret Neal, Director, Institute on Aging, Portland State University
Time: Friday, April 25, 2008, 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Location: PSU Urban Center Building, SW 6th and Mill, Room 204; see map.
- Email questions before or during the seminar to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate LIVE via streaming video
- View future seminars and past archived seminars via streaming video
- Listen to archived seminars in MP3
- Join the transportation LISTSERVE