This free technical session will demonstrate how MATLAB is used as a flexible platform for technical computing and application development in engineering, math, and science curricula and research.
When: Tuesday, June 5, 2007. 1:00 p.m. - 3 p.m. Registration and walk-ins welcome.
Where: Portland State University, Smith Memorial Student Union, Room 327, Portland, OR
To register: Please go to: http://www.mathworks.com/seminars/psu
Who Should Attend: Professors, researchers, and students.
Presenter: Jiro Doke, Ph.D.
Senior Application Engineer
12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Registration and Walk-ins Welcome.
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Data Analysis and Acquisition using MATLAB
- Accessing data from many sources, including hardware
- Visualizing and analyzing data
- Sharing results: Creating reports
Algorithm Development and Application Deployment using MATLAB
- Interactively developing algorithms
- Building and deploying GUI-based applications
- Distributed and Parallel Computing with MATLAB
For more information contact:
Account Manager, Education Department