Oregon Tax Measures: What's at Stake?
Panel Discussion on Ballot Measures 66 & 67
January 8, 2010
Doors open: 5:00pm
Portland State University
Smith Memorial Student Union Ballroom (3rd Floor)
1825 SW Broadway
Moderator: Chief Justice Paul De Muniz '72, Oregon Supreme Court
- Dr. Tom Potiowsky, State Economist for the State of Oregon
- Dr. Richard A. Clucas, Political Science professor at PSU and Executive Director of the Western Political Science Association, the nation's largest regional political science association.
- Dr. Anthony Rufolo, Urban Studies and Planning professor at Portland State University. He is an economist, specializing in state and local finance, transportation, urban economics, and regional economic development
- Vote Yes for Oregon - speaker Joe Cortright
- Stop Job Killing Taxes - speaker Bob Wiggins
Free. Open to the public. Light refreshments.
For more information contact Jim Turner at 503.725.8210
This event is sponsored by the PSU Alumni Association and ASPSU.