You'll find 20 tables to visit. Don't miss Table 1 - our PEBB table to learn about plan changes that affect your 2009 Open Enrollment.
Tables 2-10 include all of our PEBB medical, dental, vision, long term care, life and disability insurance, long term care and the flexible spending account vendors. Each vendors offers information on their individual programs and some are offering wellness tests. Don't miss out.
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon - Body mass index test, learn about Health Coach and myRegence.com.
- Kaiser Permanente - Body composition screening, body fat testing, and nutrition.
- Providence Health - Blood pressure checking and learn about the LifeBalance program.
- Vision Service Plan - Try the vision cards to "see if what you see" is normal.
- The Standard - Ask about the opportunity to increase your life insurance without a medical review. Learn about MEDEX travel assistance and short and long term disability protection.
- Unum - Long term care insurance for all family members, ask about inflation protection.
- ASI-Flex, inc. - Save $$ on day care and health care expenses with pre-tax spending accounts.
- ODS Dental - Ask how you can pay a lower percentage for services after the 2nd or 3rd year as a participant in the Preferred Plan.
- Willamette Dental - Easy tips for improving oral health. Get samples of dental products.
Tables 11-15 include all of our Retirement Plan vendors - PERS/OPSRP, OUS, Fidelity, TIAA-CREF, Oregon Savings Growth Plan, and Social Security Administration.
- PERS - Bring your PERS, OPSRP, or IAP account questions - how are benefits calculated, when am I eligible, and so on.
- OUS - All employees (except students) are eligible to enroll in the TDI (Tax Deferred Investment) 403(b) Plan. Unclassified employees ask about the Optional Retirement Plan.
- Social Security Administration - Learn about filing for benefits online, Medicare, Retirement, Survivors and Disability benefits.
- Fidelity Investments - Fidelity is the largest mutual fund firm in the U.S., with $1.5 trillion in management assets.
- TIAA-CREF - For 90 years, TIAA-CREF has been helping those in the academic, medical, cultural and research fields.
- Oregon Savings Growth Plan - Learn more about investment choices including their new age-targeted, life cycle fund.
Tables 16-20 include other employee benefits - Reliant Behavioral Health Employee Assistance Plan, Staff Tuition Benefits, PSU Safety Committee/Ergonomics, Campus Recreation and Transportation and Parking Services.
- Reliant Behavior Health - learn how to take advantage of free visits for personal and confidential counseling through our employee assistance plan provider.
- Staff Tuition Benefits - Meet the PSU Benefits staff and talk to those who handle the discounts for classes. Learn about transfer of this benefit to family members, including a domestic partner.
- Safety Committee/Ergonomics - Learn about comfortable work habits and ergonomic solutions from a PSU Ergonomic representative.
- Campus Recreation - Learn about the 2010 opening of the new center and this year's campus-wide Biggest Loser contest!
- Transportation and Parking - Ask about the PSU Bicycle Cooperative, annual bus pass and more.