Wednesday, May 23
Smith Memorial Student Union Rooms 327, 328, and 329
Students, faculty and staff are invited to join in this showcase of undergraduate research, which is an inquiry or investigation conducted by an undergraduate student that makes an original intellectual or creative contribution to the discipline.
Schedule of Presentations
8-9 a.m. Registration & Welcoming Breakfast
9-10:30 a.m. Presentation Panels
- Social Sciences: Education in Underrepresented Groups
- Sciences: Human & Plant Biology
- Arts: Art History
10:45-11:45 a.m. Presentations Panels
- Psychology & Philosophy
- Issues in Sustainability
- Art & Activism: Politics & Social Perception
12-1 p.m.Lunch and Poster session
12-12:30 p.m. Anthos Info Session
1-2:15 p.m. Presentations Panels
- Social Sciences: Gender & Culture
- Round Table Discussion - Art & Activism: Music & Culture
2:30-3:30 p.m. Presentations Panels & Round Tables
- Round Table Discussions
- Arts: Exploring the Legacy of of Genocide Through Art
The event is hosted by the Office of Academic Affairs, PSU Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program, Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation in STEM, and the Univeristy Honors Program.
Questions? Contact Jolina Kwong Caputo at email@example.com or 503-725-9740.