Maseeh College hosts the 2006 Annual Design Competition for elementary, middle, and high school students on Friday, March 3, 2006.
Please request a registration form to sign up your group or class and a schedule of events for times and location of a competition.
Our contests are sponsored by student organizations of the Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science at Portland State University. Sponsored contests are as follows:
- Airplane Design Competition sponsored by the Society of Automotive Engineers
- Catapult Competition sponsored by the Oregon Beta Chapter of Tau Beta Pi
- Edible Car Competition sponsored by PSU's Eta Kappa Nu Chapter
- Egg Drop Competition sponsored by the Society of Women Engineers
- Electric Car Competition sponsored by the IEEE
- Mouse Trap-Powered Car Competition sponsored by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, PSU Chapter
- Truss Design Competition sponsored by the American Society of Civil Engineers
For information, registration forms, rules, and a schedule of events, please contact:
Don Mueller, Program Coordinator