Campus Rec is putting together a faculty, staff, and student team for the Making Strides For Breast Cancer Walk on Saturday, May 8, at 9:30 a.m. The goal is to raise $500 or more for the American Cancer Society by walking together in the 2- to 4-mile non-competitive walk. To sign up or just to donate, go to the Walk's Web site and select PSU Campus Rec as your team.
Campus Rec is committed to work within our community to promote healthy lifestyles and support healthy initiatives in any way we can. By taking an active role in the community, we are working together to make the world around us, a healthier place.
This is a great way to support the fight against Breast Cancer. I have set the team goal for $500.00, but I would love to donate more than that this year. Any staff member who is interested in joining the team or even just donating to the cause can go to the website and log on to join the team. Below are instructions for joining the PSU Campus Rec Team.
1. Go to- http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=25975&pg=entry
2. Click on the "Sign Up" button
3. Select "Join A Team"
4. Enter the team name : "PSU Campus Rec" and hit the little "search for team" button
5. The team will show up on the list section and click on the team name
6. Then you can either join the team or just make a donation. Whatever choice you make, the website will walk you through the process from that point on.
The deadline to sign-up and be a part of the Campus Rec team is Monday May 3rd by 5:00pm.
Please join us, and support a great cause. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Brooke Romines at firstname.lastname@example.org.