Let's bike more in September for Campus Rec!
Campus Recreation is proud to participate in the Bicycle Transportation Alliance's "Bike Commute Challenge." The Bike Commute Challenge is a friendly competition workplaces/ schools/ organizations against each other to see who can get more people biking to work/school in September. The workplace/ school with the highest percentage of commutes by bicycle during the month win!
Whether you're a rider or an employer, whether you're thinking about trying bike commuting for the first time, or you're an experienced rider, the Challenge is for you. Lets join PSU Campus Recreation team and be a part of the challenge!
- Register at BikeCommuteChallenge.com
- Click on Sign Up Now
- Select join an existing team
- Select PSU Campus Recreation from the drop down list
- Enter your name, email address
- You should receive an email shortly from the Bike Commute Challenge to start logging your commute!