Become a Full Circle Doula/Birth Companion
Learn how to earn a good living while supporting women during pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood.
Thursday, October 25 through Saturday, October 28 2007
The International Center for Traditonal Childbearing is holding an intensive three-and-a-half day doula/birth companion training session.
ICTC's training includes:
- Medical terminology
- Comfort measures during pregnancy
- Support measures for labor and birth
- How to help mothers with their new babies
- How to establish breastfeeding
- How to increase your employability
- Business-management skills
Register by Monday, October 15 to reserve your space in this exciting career training!
For more information, call ICTC at (503) 460-9324 or e-mail them at ICTC@blackmidwives.org. Or visit the center, which is located on the lower level of Northminster Presbyterian Church, 2823 N Portland Blvd.
ICTC's mission is to help reduce premature birth and create positive birth experiences. ICTC is an qual opportunity center and all are welcome.