WHAT 11th Annual Health, Science, and Engineering Career Conference for college students interested in pursuing a career in the health care and science professions. The objectives of the conference are to
- Encourage diverse students to enter the health and science professions.
- Provide students with insight on health care and science
professions in medicine, nursing, dentistry, allied health,
engineering, biomedical informatics, dietetics & nutrition and
- Provide admission processes and other relevant information.
- Introduce students to OHSU educational programs, faculty, facilities and resources.
- Promote bicultural/bilingual prospective health and science providers.
WHEN Friday, February 18, 8AM to 4PM
WHERE Oregon Health & Science University, OHSU Auditorium
ADMISSION Students and advisors can register here.