The Grant Institute
Grants 101: Professional Grant Proposal Writing Workshop
January 22 - 24, 2008, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Portland State University
The Grant Institute's Grants 101 course is an intensive and detailed introduction to the process, structure, and skill of professional proposal writing. This course is characterized by its ability to act as a thorough overview, introduction, and refresher at the same time. Participants will learn the entire proposal writing process and complete the course with a solid understanding of not only the ideal proposal structure, but a holistic understanding of the essential factors that determine whether or not a program gets funded.
Through the completion of interactive exercises and activities, participants will complement expert lectures by putting proven techniques into practice. This course is designed for both the beginner looking for a thorough introduction and the intermediate looking for a refresher course that will strengthen their grant acquisition skills. This class, simply put, is designed to get results by creating professional grant proposal writers.
Participants will become competent program planning and proposal writing professionals after successful completion of the Grants 101 course. In three active and informative days, students will be exposed to the art of successful grant writing practices, and led on a journey that ends with a masterful grant proposal.
$597.00 tuition includes all materials and certificates.
Each student will receive:
- The Grant Institute Certificate in Professional Grant Writing
- The Grant Institute's Guide to Successful Grant Writing
- The Grant Institute Grant Writer's Workbook with sample proposals, forms, and outlines
- Online: Complete the online registration form at http://www.thegrantinstitute.com under "Register Now." We'll send your confirmation by e-mail.
- By phone: Call (888) 824-4424 to register by phone. Our friendly program voordinators will be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
- By e-mail: Send an e-mail with your name, organization, and basic contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reserve your slot and send your confirmation packet.