The Directors Roundtable and PSU's School of Business Administration invite you to attend a Program for Boards of Directors and their Advisors:
Governance, SEC Enforcement & Board of Directors
This program will focus on SEC enforcement; recent developments in corporate governance; Directors and Officers liability including the liability standard for directors who are experts; and best practices in the boardroom. The Directors Roundtable is a civic group headquartered in the United States which organizes worldwide programming for directors and their advisors.
- Helane Morrison, District Administrator - Head of San Francisco & Silicon Valley Office - US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Prof. John Bizjak, Gerry Cameron Endowed Professor - School of Business, Portland State University
- Bill McCormick, Chairman - Microfield Group; Director & Chairman of the Audit Committee - Merix Corporation
- David Follett, Partner - Moss Adams LLP
- Roy Tucker, Partner - Perkins Coie LLP
Allan Abravanel, Partner - Perkins Coie LLP
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
7:30 a.m. Registration
8-10 a.m. Presentation and Continental Breakfast
The Grand Ballroom II at The Hilton Portland 921 SW Sixth Avenue, Portland
Log on to directorsroundtable.com and click on "Current Events and Registration."
For more information call 323/660-0016 or email email@example.com