The University has recently begun exploring what the student union of the future could be for Portland State. We want to know how you would make Portland State's student union a better, more inclusive place. Please take the time to check out the student union project website, attend a public open house, and take our quick online survey (for which you can win a great prize):
PORTLAND STATE STUDENT UNION PROJECT WEBSITE & SURVEY - www.portlandstate2020.com
- Take the Student Union Survey on the website (it only takes five minutes and you could win a great prize!)
- Learn more about the project and provide input on project design concepts
STUDENT UNION PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE - www.portlandstate2020.com
- What: A casual public gathering to learn about the project and give your input
- When: Wednesday, November 30 - stop by any time from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Where: Smith Memorial Student Union room 333
- Details: There will be snacks...oh yes, there will be snacks
We hope you're excited by this project and how it could transform PSU for generations of future students and employees. Thank you for all you comments and feedback.
If you have questions about the project, survey, or upcoming events you can email the project team through the website or contact Ben Weber, Assistant Planner at Portland State, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-725-9545.