This 80-hour course is targeted toward mid- and senior-level public safety managers. The focus is on the leadership process and provides participants with a multi-frame systems view of organizational leadership. An emphasis is placed on the leader-manager's role within the organizational context.
- Noncredit: $2,000/participant
- Graduate Credit: $3,000/participant for 6 Graduate credits directly transferrable into PSU's Executive MPA
- Ten (10) 8-hour courses for a total of 80 hours
- Every Tuesday from April 3 - June 5
- TBD within the Portland Metro Area
- DPSST-accredited Continuing and/or Maintenance Education