September 14th, 2011
Oregon Convention Center
AIM 2011 will bring together key stakeholders like you from every sector of health care, to share the latest trends, strategies and lessons on improving the coordination of patient care.
Keynote and featured speakers include:
- Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Dr. Bruce Goldberg, Director of the Oregon Health Authority
- Regina Holliday, Patient Advocate
- Claudia Williams, Director, State Health Information Exchange Program
- And more health care technology policy leaders.
There will also be a vendor fair with health care information technology providers.
Reduced price tickets ($25) are available for students.
Please email HITOC.email@example.com for approval.