Portland State University is committed to your success and looks forward to working with you to improve your academic standing. Workshops are offered at various times of day to meet the needs of our diverse student population. You do not need to pre-register for the workshop. At the conclusion of the workshop your registration hold will be lifted and you may access your registration to change your schedule or register for future terms. You must stay for the entire duration of the workshop in order to have your hold lifted. Please arrive on-time, as students will not be allowed to enter late.
When asked what was most helpful about the workshop, students said:
- It made me more aware of the resources that are available
- Knowing you are not the only person struggling
- The questions that helped me realize how much time I waste with friends and sleeping
- Knowing it was expected of us to talk to the professors - I was afraid to do so
- Everything we did was very helpful and productive
When: Tuesday January 6th, 2009
Where: University Success, Ondine Room 220
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Cost: Free for PSU students, staff and faculty
Contact University Success at 503-725-9890 or email@example.com if you have any questions.